Sunday, January 2, 2011

My 1-1-11



its the first day of a new year,
so many things has happened in my 2010.
i learnt so much &grown up so much,
now, im officially 17, and legal to drive.
at the start , i was very eager to get my license &drive.
but now, when i think of it, i dont have much of 17 to live.
so, i have decided to take it slow, teehee :D enjoy every moment of life, take it step by step, make some wrong decisions and learn a lesson from it, be a TEENAGER ! bcz when a day goes by, it goes by, never comes back !

passed my new year day @ midvalley with some crazy new ppl in my life ;p 

ruben
               jack
     t-guan

then met up with
                     mei ying
  chee shen
              xiaoken
                         mei ling
dear cynthia

at night for yumcha @ Station One&Gilly Cafe :)

after sending evryone home, went to visit

          eachuan

he is sick :/ bad cough~ hmm.. u will always be my dear fren, u ex-lover ;P
teehee*
nice dream leh? ^^ its not a dream! wake up! haha

had a little shock & stun time somewhere in between the day (ice & cynn, now u know la)~ and answered some things i never answered b4, haha. gud experience x)~ conclusion, it was a Good gOOd dAy :)




passed my new year day @ midvalley with some crazy new ppl in my life ;p 

jack
ruben
t-guan





then met up with

   mei ying
  chee shen
    xiaoken
    mei ling
    cynthia












2/1/11




phone call* ying: "ann,wan go cut hair with me?" ann: "u come fetch me la"
at hair saloon* ying: "since u colour dy, just change style la. more BOOM ma!" ann: "yalo. sien dy old hair style" ying: "so u wana cut what?" ann: "i see u cut first. then only i decide"
end result* ann got a new hairstyle :)








f r o m
m s . a n n

No comments:

Post a Comment