Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Imma good good girl !



the good girl part is cause i din go out shopping/watch movie/hang gai in the past three days~
means i din spend a single cent in three days!!! MIRACLE.
why? cause my dear friend pass his stupid flu infectin to me!!!!!  so i cant go out anywhere~~ zzz
i really need to find a job~ or sumtg to do with my life~
i cant keep on using moms money to go out n have fun~
过不到自己的良心*

*sometimes , just sometimes, i wish there would be someone there for me to rely on~
 i love my single life. but just sometimes, when ur next to me, i cant stop thinking abt the days we used to have together.
when it was just u &me. our world :)















感激遗弃的人,因为他教导自立
感激绊倒的人,因为他强化你的能力
感激伤害的人,因为他磨练你的心志
感激欺骗的人,因为他增进你的见识




 

3/1/2011

went for business meetings~
at the start , i thought, hmm..not bad.
but end up, its misleading information given to me~hmm.. what a waste!
i thought that could be my income generator~
but, wth, alot more chances out there =]
the WORST PART is, brought back flu infection with me~
now, suffering at home, cant go out~
when i dont sleep, i feel like im gona drop dead~
when im lying on the bed, feel like my whole body cant move, & body burning like hell~
SHIT*!!!


4/1/2011

woke up at 11+, waited til 3pm for another business meeting, this time with my mom listening too~
i heard some things the guy told my fren abt this meeting, hmm.. i guess u cant be overly confident in urself.
ur age is stil young. ur just a young adult that is easy to impress, tts y u r in tht business.
u nvr seen REAL money making businesses YET.
so, dont put ur hopes too high, cz the higher it gets, the bigger ur fall.
being confident is not a bad thing, but u must know ur limit. and dont let ur confidence turn u into a proud, cockey person. 

night, went for agel money mixer & training, i rili hv confidence tht i can do it.
i just need the time and energy and prospects . of course most importantly, an executive package first~ (daddy daddy daddy, faster come back ^^)
the business plan is really so simple. u just have to be consisten, determined, and persevere.
dont be afraid of being rejected, face it with ur head up high.
its their lost =]
also did a burning bowl ceremony, to let go of whta u dont want in 2011, and welcome in what u want into ur life.
but i didn do my list~ wil be doing it on my own one of these days =]

*there r many things out in da world tht we hvn face, many more challenges cmg our way, we hv to be humble, seek advise, ready to listen & obey.

mom said she found a placement for me at a hotel~ her friend is a chef there~ hmm.. ok la~ quite interesting~ new experience. but the next day, she said, "u should og into ID(interior design).." im like =.=|||
haha! my mom~ so spontaneous~ love her lots
im so glad to hv a mother like her in my life. she has guided me so much in lifes journey
when i was sad, she comforted me.
when i was down, she picked me up.
when i was angry,she cool me down.
when i succeed, she is happier than me.


when i fail, she gives me the strength to get up & carry on.

I LOVE YOU MOMMY


5/1/2011

im totally SICK!!!!!!
shit~ >.<
cant even breathe well now~ ughh~~~
really regret meeting jon tht day~ wth...
went jogging dis morning~ with two dearies~ 

      eachuan 
  cynthia

thanks dad for  letting us use ur car =]
came back, bathe, sleep.. 
20mins later.. hp ring~ sms from sis~
got up again, went to teman her lunch~ haha. she treat me ;)
then came bk home, search for some colleges while digesting, and terus sleep!!
YES! sleep is good! 
when i open my eyes, suddenly i see a figure~ lol~
its YOU =] 
haha. shock me. im thinking "wow~ u so daring,come into my room. mom know then u kena 99!" hahaha

*altho im not there in person, but i wish u all the best. u can do it. i hv faith in u. PROVE TO THEM, IT IS POSSIBLE!!! U CAN DO IT!!! GAMBATEH!!!!

supposed to go gym with sis, but too tired~ sry ffk u
tmr again ba~

gona go sleep again~ tmr morning healthy lifestyle again~ teehee*


f r o m
m s  . a n n

2 comments:

  1. aahahhaa..... =D i like the daring part... not just once time nar.... it already plenty of time... but it was before narh... hahhaa... =D anyway.. rest more narh ann... stop for shopping is good leh... is time for serious narh... =p thanks too.... OFF AIR COND slep!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what daring part?
    haha. air cond is stil on even now =p bluekk
    no shopping.. life so sien. haha. no la. ok la. not bad, can save money. hehe

    ReplyDelete