Saturday, January 29, 2011

random happenings in my life

very lazy to type.. so just post pics.. smart smart ^^
the date.. just look at the pic.. got it there at the corner =)
 a day at the park =]

^^  his contract with me

feh sui'ing~

garlic bread ~ by me :)

my almond slices ^^ success!!


our delicious salmon western dinner :)

night market with you

interview day~ hehe

me & my never=played=before-guitar =)

 i really wana learn..but daddy not free to teach me ="(

i got accepted into ritz carlton with this look ^^ hehe

i broke my nail!!! waaa~~~ X"O

daddy bought us toothpaste from US. haha xD

from the airplane =) thanks daddy

this makes me feel he is thinking of me even on the plane. haha! touched xD

her blurrr face. loves. =)

yes. i look terrible. bcz i felt terrible. night after work. after public transport -,- 


alot more coming up =]
lazy now. hehe




f r o m
m s .a n n

No comments:

Post a Comment