Friday, July 16, 2010

everything's c h a n g e d

i knew tht the second i decide to let u out of my life, evrytg will change
& it has


my list of things to do is now all canceled out(thx to him) :


killing my brain cells to plan surprises for him .. 
breaking my finger skin to practise the "it" for him  .. 
genting with him  ..
ice city .. 


maybe its a good thing?
save my time , brain cells , & money .. zzz
can put them on my studies now (say ony la~ hahs!)
hmm.. its not easy getting used to a sudden change,but i think im doing alright
thx to my beloved babes & dudes who has been there for me =] muahs . love u all 



[lately's] ...

our class T is gone T_T
because its too expensive.. her her.. i liked the class T soo much

watched the drama 偷心大圣PS男 xD N I C E !!
but onyl until chap18.. chap19 not out yet.. gota w8 for it 
faster faster publish pls~~

im getting my new BB Storm soon =P
THANKS DADDY ^^ hehe
happy~

abt tht dress in NICHII..maybe i'll go bk n hv a look next week? but if its not there then..i guess its fate =)
the polaroid camera...hmm..wanted to buy it at first to capture t h e   m o m e n t s with him,but now tht there is no more h i m ,i guess i can save back the rm265 =p hehe

lately evryy9 also sleeping aft 1am  0.0
gosh~ my panda eyes r comin out , but my pimples r goin away x) yes!!
hope i dun fall sick.. or it will be such a waste.
looking forward to weekend. have lots of plans goin on =D hope they will be great ^^

went to Taylor's University College ytd.. i liked the facilities & all. n they have the courses tht i want..
but now im kinda torn apart between both.. Interior Design / Mass Comm. 
i enjoy both, n would do well in both.. but just balancing out which one can lead me to a better n brighter future =p
hahs! talk like sp pro.. actually total noob. lol
after tht,went for lunch at MED,subang .. the food there ranking 46/100 ba~
but Snowflakes was definitely 80/100 xD
loved it soo much
healthy, yummy, looks great too .. hehe =D wana go again x) go to the pavilion one ^^

thts all i guess.. just some randoms abt mua life~ hope evrytg will get better n better..
i love you all ♥ 



f r o m 
a n n's
hEart.2hEart

No comments:

Post a Comment